måndag 7 mars 2011

Toadily Happy

Hi everyone!
Had a real funny weekend with lots of scrapbooking and Afterwork on Friday with some working buddies! :)
A new challenge at Kenny K's, a sketch this week also, and I turned it upside down:
I used last month freebie stamp at KennyKdownloads, she really looks "toadily happy" and the reason must be that the snow finally seems to be going away! :) 
The frog and sentiment are stamps from Penny Black.
I always use copics to color my images, and almost all of my flowers are from old candle decorations, smart huh?!
I also added some Glossy accents on her glasses, but it's not visible in the picture.

XOXO Annelie!

4 kommentarer:

  1. This is just adorable.. awesome card!! Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi
    Fantastic card! Great take on the sketch.

    thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.

    Michelle :-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. A really happy card. Good luck in the draw and thanks for joining us at the KKKG challenge

    Renate

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a great card, it makes me happie inside so see it!
    Good luck in the KKKG!

    Hugs Kattiz

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...