torsdag 14 april 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

This is my last card for a while.. I will have to many of them otherwise! ;)
So I stuffed my things away to have time for other things in life I like to do.. such as reading! 
If I'm scrapping I don't do other things.. I get so addicted! ;)
Yesterday was my moms birthday and I made her this card! I'm really loving this Retro-style stamp from Kenny K! :)
Waiting for more in this style..


This was almost my first attempt on doing black hair..it's so hard!
When I tried before it looked like crap.. but this time I'm satisfied!

 
The lovely papers are from Maja Design.
Puss & Kram (Kiss & hug) - Kort & Godt
Grattis - Reprint
Heart and swirl - Magnolia
The rest from my stash..

Challenge:
Kenny K's - Spice it up.

5 kommentarer:

  1. looks great!!!
    love the hair!!!
    thanks for joining us at KKKG!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card & the image looks awesome.
    Thankyou for joining us at KKKG this week hope to see you again, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. love this image :) Your card is amazing. Thanks for joining us at KKKGC....

    Hugs
    Judith

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hej, kan man beställa ett kort av dig?
    för jag har en kompis som fyller år imorgon, o skulle gärna vilja ge henne ett kort, :)
    men det är bara om du har tid oså..
    o i så fall, vad kostar det?

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...