tisdag 24 maj 2011

Love you mom!

My first scrapbooking-get-together was really fun, but oh, the time just fly by and then it's over.. :(
I made 1 card and one challenge, and I also painted some stamps to have for later..
The challenge I competed in was to decorate a shot glass in spring theme..
I think it looks good, but I didn't win anything.. :(


The rest of the time I made a card for my mom for mothers day on sunday (29/5).

I just love the Emerald Faeries, I bought some of them I while ago but havn't used them until now! :)

Challenge:
Emerald Faeries - Anything goes


2 kommentarer:

  1. What a great card. So lovely to see a faerie on your card, you colour wonderfully.
    Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs
    Tracy

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Annelie! Love both your project but my fave is the card you made for your mother! Love everything about it! You have embellished it so beautifully! Great work!
    Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at Emerald Faerie Garden and hope to see you again next time!
    Hugs, Iulia- new follower:)

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...